Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 284d


Good evening again and one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2057 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed!! Argh, that’s the THIRD CONSECUTIVE DAY I’ve not been able to enjoy the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY online!!! >< *sigh* But just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Nat came @ 12:15pm then drove me out to the NAB. Physio today: twenty-four single leg squats on tower of power for Elf and four laps hallway walking.
  • Came back home, turned off alarm and showered – hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Kim came @ 4:30pm and drove me out to choir practice. Turns out we’ve got a performance this Sunday!
  • Came home and did a stinky unspeakable dinner: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and some salmon. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
  • At 9;25pm, I’ve finished anothergame of Bejeweled lasting 6:56. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit thesack tonight. XD
  • Toms: kim’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip! The good news is that my sprained ankle’s nearly all better; the bad news is that PIG mum certainly won’t lemme use Sparkless3 anymore. Never mind, I’ll just treasure the fun Kim and I had window shopping everywhere last last fortnight~
  • Looking forward to meeting Fiona Mok and kis for lunch @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Having dinner @ home because I’m planning to watch the Broncos play!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: