Saturday, July 27, 2019

Sunday Post 284


Good afternoon1 firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1348 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Leave A Legacy’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s fourteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • At 3:04pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night1 nature didn’t call until PIG mum began her daily aTHUMPING around upstairs, which prompted a pot :P trip from me. Actually, I was I that ‘aware but not awake’ stage before she began?
  • PIG mum came to hit me with theeye goo and help me with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly indepently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst doing so, I also spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with literally nothing bar Elf’s AFO straps and both laces (I do all the lifting myself) before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle before remembering I’d intended to do a stinky unspeakable this morning so walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Now @ 3:59pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6;23. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:4!! But spent most of my most important two hours playing, so the rest of today’s events briefly?
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before going to church.
  • Seven students attended Bible study today; Uncle William also gave me this mental health questionnaire he wants me to fill out for him by next Sunday.
  • Attended ESS. Sat for worship, sang everything I knew plus the harmony for two songs.
  • Speaker was some guy with a PhD. His sermon was about faith.
  • After communion, went and had a cheap lunch with the parents @ the Warrigal Square Maccas. Uncle Wallace joined us; I happily read the Sunday mail.
  • Came home, had a tinkle then popped online. PIG mum iced Elf for me.
  • Planning to watch the Broncos replay now!
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner tonight even though I’d planned to watch the Australian Ninja Warriorgrand final!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Not sure I’m going out, see.
  • Alyssa’s giving Ela a session of OT in the morning.
  • Will have lunch with dad @ home.
  • Claire’s prolly giving mea session of physio toms … *sigh*
  • Tina’s minding me from like 1pm till 3:30pm? Anyhow, hope I get to read for one hour before watching the entire Seven’s news bulletin!
  • So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead1
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: