Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday Post 283d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1528. Lol, for someone who’s not left the house today, passing 1000 steps, let alone 1500, isn’t bad! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:55am and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz dearest dad would leave for his hard day’s work one hour later!
  • Sleep didn’t fully return, but when dearest dad came to kiss me bye and retuck Shirley and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work, I use the pot :P again then spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf’s AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a fork, breakfast is one small slice of that yummy orange cake recently baked, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Alyssa inside when she announces her arrival around ten minutes late, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. Thanks also to dearest dad who found the portable keyboard stacked high up in the garage somewhere, Ela had great fun playing today. I’ll prolly say this whenever she has a chance to play the keyboard, but I really enjoy the time whenever I get to play the piano, only it also makes me so terribly sad to see how the cruel and unfaithful God has reduced me so … like, I obviously wasn’t amazing or anything but I wasn’t half bad, honest … still, I’ll be damned before I let Him take away my love of playing the piano! >< *sigh*
  • After that session, I used the loo for one tinkle then tootled briefly online for myself before watching Seven’s morning news. All the reader’s names, interesting surnames I found, value of the Australian dollar and weather forecast for tomorrow are in some earlier post.
  • Once the morning news was over, I used the loo for another tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a fork, lunch is some tasteless leftover noodles, washed down with a mug of the green tea Ray gave us.
  • OMG, Tina actually arrived two minutes EARLY today!
  • I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after 15% but happily leaned against the right side rail and sang for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. I didn’t tinkle again when Tina rekitted me, which made me believe I’d do a stinky unspeakable before the day was out.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of peppermint tea.
  • Tina let Claire inside when she arrived. Physio today: twelve laps hallway walking, stepping for Erf @ stairs, about fifteen sit-to-stands, hips forward and left toes movement.
  • When Claire left I used the loo for one more tinkle then sat and kept reading. I told Tina I was still starving; could she please feed mea few scotch fingers? Well, she lemme have one, better than nothing! XD
  • Tina left @ 4pm. After I’d finished reading for one hour I did a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Hoping to watch Seven’s 6pm news soon!
  • Toms: think PIG mum wants me to attend some appointment with her?
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Hoping for some yummy lunch before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! Bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Annie’s coming to mind me @ 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  •  Will also haveta say bye to Annie; she sent her resignation into CODA today! Well, perhaps she’ll lemme have a milkshake with my Happy Meal to toast her farewell with. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ravn, Partridge, Luckas, Durovic, Ledecky, Lion, Von Drehnen, Farden, Fenton, Vorias, Felgate, McNamee, Ebden (heard), Demack, Cox, Titmus, Sciver, Lanning, Khawaja, Bassett, Lowry, Ceccon, Spalding, Finn, Baud and Chumbley. Tony Auden read the weather report. Today Brisbane was 11-24 degrees. 1AUD = 70.34USc. Telstra shares fell four cents to $3.80. Shane Webcke read out the sports report. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-25. That's the 13TH time this year I've gotten to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! :D
  • P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'The Business Of Doing The Impossible'.

No comments: