Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday Post 263b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 801. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

·        Precisely two hours after I came online, I used the loo for one tinkle, ate the banana PIG mum kindly left on the table for me, poured myself ne large full mug of milk and happily read for one more hour. I reached pg. seventy-five @ 4:35pm and pg. 100 @ 5:10pm; it’s only Saturdays that I get to spend a blissful three hours with my nose buried in a book~

·        One more tinkle for me before returning online~

·        The Lion King’s on tonight @ 7pm; should I watch it? Would be preferable for dad to take PIG mum and I out to dinner instead, but doubt that’ll happen …

·        Toms: Kim’s coming to help me up @ 8am/8:30am only she’s not taking me to church! Nope, we’re going to Brisbane Children’s Hospital coz WOVB have been asked to sing there! Kim has said she’ll take me for breakfast @ Maccas IF PIG mum consents … fingers crossed, coz I missed out having breakfast last year @ Maccas even once! *sigh8

·        Then apparently afterwards we’ve got some rehearsal with the guy directing the big concert we’re participating in next month/the month after?

·        Not sure what that means for lunch and showering .. but hopefully sth will get sorted out.

·        Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their weekend toms! Although apparently Sunday’s the FIRST day of the week and not the last? Beats me! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out aloud by Kay McGrath. All the interesting surnames I saw: Mumme (heard), Mullany, Ravn, Rydge (first name), Trump, Greenhalgh, Sidhu, St. Ledger, Watkins, Cunnington (heard), Ellyse (first name), Medina (heard), Madsen, Niall (first name), Antonello, Pascoe Hooper and Deese. Paul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 8-23 today. Pat Welsh read the sports report. Forecast for Brisbane toms: 9-23. That's the 13TH time this year I've gotten to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! :D
P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'The School Of Suffering'.

No comments: