Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday Post 284e


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2389 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count’s now forty-seven. Righteo, take two, last night’s events just briefly?

  • After dinner last night, I crashed onto the couch ready to watch the Broncos play with Rainbow!
  • While waiting for the match to start, I sang through 27% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • By halftime the broncos had a narrow lead! A quick loo trip and tinkle for me, before I returned to the couch and continued softly, slowly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers. When the second half started, I’d sung 42% of the song out aloud, same as during my shopping trip with Kim earlier that day.
  • now@ 6:50pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again till toms, coz I’ve actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:22!
  • Then in the second half the Broncos ran away with the game! We’re 9th on the ladder now and charging towards the finals!
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: nature called around 12:20am.
  • Darcie came and gave me a session of rehab therapy.
  • Watched Seven’s morning news.
  • Made myself a toasted tuna with tomato and onion toastie for lunch with a slice of cheese.
  • Went out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with PIG mum, sat outside My Healthy Garden while she bought bilberry tablets then sat outside Aldi while she bought flossing.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm. Well, 3:58 till 5:58, if you wanna be precise.
  • Since it’s like the middle of Winter now, I feel justified taking a sizzling hot shower, hot enough that I feel a slight tinkle.
  • Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today.i also sang 20% ofmy shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of peppermint tea. I wanted white tea with two sugars but Kim gave me peppermint tea, saying she’ll buy me hot chocolate this Sunday if I’m good!
  • Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour; think I’ll finish it toms!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I don’t think I’m going out.
  • Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift. Looking forward to my three white teas with two sugars and hoping to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts but Wednesday was two days ago! XD

No comments: