Thursday, July 11, 2019

Friday Post 283c


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2069 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed TWO MINUTES online after Kimminds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one of those mini bacon and cheese buns PIG mum recently baked, one large full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



  • Darcie arrived to gimme a session of rehab therapy for forty-five minutes. She’s not as strong as Ji Young; I foud that out when she was having me do resistance exerises for her.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: