Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday Post 283d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2186. Righteo, final, final events for tonight just briefly?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I pop online for awhile until PIG mum returns home and Kim leaves briefly for two hours.
  • For arvo tea, I’ve gotta let PIG mum lgleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear, but hey.
  • Kim returns @ 5:30pm and tootles me off to the Logan North for book club!
  • While waiting for the lift, she indicates a large poster board advertising the library; Phil’s starring!
  • After using the loo once, when I head into the meeting room, there’s Phil! I commend him on the poster but he denies that’s him, claiming it’s his twin brother featuring. XD
  • Eight ladies attend tonight; Second Mum can’t make it coz she’s in the U.S. supporting her son who’s made the national futsal team! So thanks to June for ta and bikkies~
  • Book club ends around 7:05pm; when kim picks me up we sit outside and bth play Farm Heroes until 7:30pm.
  • Judy checks out the books for me, saying she’s going camping with her husband this weekend! I tell her to ring thermal underwear and if I never see her again I’ll know she froze to death. XD As we leave, Michael calls out greetings from his workstation!
  • Kim tootles me home. I use that short time to quickly play a few more rounds of Farm Heroes. XD
  • Back inside I grab myself a spoon and eat dinner: rice, lotsa bok choy, lotsa carrot and some delicious carrot. I at alone coz the parents had already finished.

Dinner’s spooned down with a small half bowl of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • At 9pm I go do a stinky unspeakable. Whilst over the loo, I also sing 11% of my newest shorter-second favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Toms: third time lucky: PLEASE garbage truck don’t come THUNDERING down our road until AFTER the sun has fully risen! XD
  • Hopefully Alyssa’s not coming to give Ela a session of OT but if she does, fingers crossed she’ll lemme remain seated.
  • Also hopefully I can watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Kim’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday. Will start new bookclub novel!
  • Dunno if there’s any Friday night football? Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em.

No comments: