Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday Post 335e

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @2955; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Name Of The Lord' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In Tune With The Spirit'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is the delicious milk de crunch bun I bought with Tina yesterday, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of warm Milo. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I quickly do (since Tiff arrived just then) a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Now @ 8:26pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:24. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD But just super-quickly, coz I've already exceeded my net time limit:
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I'll prolly keep that up for as long as PIG mum keeps getting the O.T. to come gimme a session every Friday. XD

No comments: