Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sunday Post 334b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 575 steps (obviously haven't plodded the hallway yet); secondly, for some strange reason, today's TWFT topic's the same as yesterdays: "What's Your Dream? What's Your Plan?' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's only eight but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I attend ESS!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Nature called once around 2:30am; I also used the pot :P once more @ 7am when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs before immediately falling back asleep coz I knew she'd come help me up @ 8am!
  • For my game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:41, I lasted 6:40. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • One hour later, more a-THUMPING from PIG mum awakens me to use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and dumping my day's clothes on the bed before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Woot, staying in pyjamas all day! XD
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, I legitimately suffer from memory loss post brain injury; I honestly thought PIG mum said I could eat another slice of her coconut cake for breakfast! When I saw a dry bowl of cereal sitting on the table I thought she had changed her mine, hence why I started skooting my chair over to the drawer to get myself a spoon. Lol, I thought dad was upstairs changing too; turns out he was only on the sofa! After I'd gotten the spoon, he comes over, takes the spoon away, bites my head off, removes the chair like halfway down the hallway and orders me to get another spoon and move the chair back to the table! Well I guess the only plus side was that afterwards, he and PIG mum went to the sofa and watched CSS, meaning I was free to prop both legs up onto the footstool and not lean forward to eat breakfast. XD Over breakfast,   I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 2:02pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:42. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz after lunch the computer suddenly went slow and I've actually played one game lasting 10:31!
  • When I heard CSS end, I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle and then waited for ESS to begin!
  • For worship, I sang everything plus the harmony for two song, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was someone called Dennis Chan; it's his 10th wedding anniversary today! He's got three little kids and his sermon today was about what he's learnt through COVID-19.
  • After service I asked PIG mum could she please lemme make a toastie for lunch? Coz I wanted to share lunch with EM peeps over Facebook! Instead, she demanded I come and get myself a fork before also demanding I carry my hot bowl of vermicelli over to the computer table. *sigh*
  • ''Twas confusing; the link I clicked for lunch said use Google Chrome, then told me to login Facebook Messenger? Pastor Chris said try join via mobile and phew, that worked~
  • All four Lungs, Jase, Miss Lam, Uncle William and me shared lunch together~
  • It's finished now; dearest dad's outside gardening and PIG mum's having her arvo nap. Hope she takes a really long one and I can resume some study; I've put it aside recently to focus on marking competition stories!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Also hope I can watch Nine's morning news!
  • Looking forward to having lunch with dearest dad back @ home~

  • Bet PIG mum's got Daniel to come gimme a session of physio … will ask may I plod the ten laps walking with him/would she prefer I wait and plod them with Tina in the arvo.
  • Not sure why the font suddenly went red for the last dot point? Never mind, it's gone back to black now. XD
  • Third hope: that I'll get to watch the entire Nine's news bulletin toms night!
  • So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

  • Em. ^^

No comments: