Sunday, May 17, 2020

Monday Post 335c

Good afternoon! Just noting down that I'm still owed SIX MINUTES online after Tina leaves and continuing events for today?
  • Meaning there wasn't time to gime myself fifteen more minutes; I just banged the wall for PIG mum; she came downstairs to gimme some eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee, after which I immediately mostly rekitted the rest of myself before calling PIG mum back to please help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • That done, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast was the pear cake PIG mum baked last night! Me with my inferior tastebuds thought the cake tasted fine; she thought 'twas too hard. XD
  • Breakfast finished I was about to head online and read my daily Bible passages, but PIG mum ordered I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable? Only I didn't feel like doing one ... instead, I just sat over the loo for like three tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: