Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Post 334f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1847. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 4:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed Tina off with my thanks and byes. She's back again toms, 1pm till 4pm.
  • Returning online for awhile, @ 4:45pm I used the loo for one more tinkle and by 6pm was happily ensconced on the sofa to watch Nine's 6pm new bulletin with Carnival - the 54TH time I've watched it! :D
  • News over, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to scoot my chair over to get this arvo for dinner meaning that May's been satisfied SIX times already! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and like half a teaspoon of PIG mum's yummy pork brisket.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 8:45pm PIG mum gleefully booted me offline and demanded I finish doing my HEP for her.
  • The stepping, piano playing for Ela and arm extensions finished, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Dearest dad won't be home to have lunch with us toms; wonder if PIG mum'll lemme make myself another toastie for lunch?
  • Tina's coming back @ 1pm because I'm starting NAB physio with a new student!
  • Hopefully I can watch the entire 6pm Nine's news bulletin again, wolf down dinner and join small group Zoom @ 7:30pm (if that's what we're doing)!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: