Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunmday Post 337e

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3511 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Easy Does It.' Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Now @ 8:29pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:12. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Attended ESS @ 11am. Roughly fifty computers tuned in; speaker today was Pastor Chris with his 12th installment on his 'Edge Of Glory' series entitled 'Rich Man, Poor Woman'.
  • Dad cooked some fried rice for dinner; I also poured myself one mug of green tea.
  • Suddenly dad drove us out to Surfers Paradise for fishing take two! Luckily it wasn't windy today but unfortunately, he'd chosen some beach to fish at; there wasn't a jetty and there were a whole pile of rocks before the shoreline meaning my picnic chair couldn't fit. >< Never mind, I played Candy Crush-type games and cheered the parents on, even though they didn't catch anything.
  • Dad's plan was to take us to see Silver Steve but turns out the markets are still closed!
  • Back home, I showered and then we had dumplings for dinner; my favourite~
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: