Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Monday Post 336f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in my plodding total for Tuesday @ 1680, lemme just cover final, final events for Tuesday
  • I was getting ready to visit the loo once more @ 9pm when suddenly 'twas my turn to share what I'd learnt from Stephen from tonight's Bible study!
  • After I'd done that, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: torture session with Vincent the bloody physio; stress abounds. >< *sigh*
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture afterwards; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Think PIG mum said we'd order takeaway lunch from Woka Woka and buy groceries @ Woolies; I need my weekly dose of HK-style milk tea!
  • Then I think it's Pao minding me from 3:30pm till 6pm. She's nice; hopefully PIG mum'll lemme do my ten laps with her and then she'll join me for choir for twenty-five minutes before I sit and watch Nine's 6pm news again!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five. XD
    P.P.S. Oh, toms I've also gotta finish my GCCW homework and read the daily Bible passages ... prepared I mighn't get to spend all of my most important two hours of the day online ... *sigh*

No comments: