Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday Post 335c

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1630, now I'll just note down Joni's devotional topic's "God Can't" and continue with tonight's events?
  • At 5:45pm I began logging outta everything, @ 5:50pm I used the loo for one more tinkle and by 6pm I was seated on the couch with Carnival ready to watch Nine's 6pm news - the 57TH time I've watched the bulletin! :D
  • Dinner finished, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely over to the table for dinner,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Now @ 7:51pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:11. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Phew, PIG mum lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this arvo for dinner, meaning that May's been satisfied ELEVEN times!! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa carrot and a few lil tasty slices of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yucky bitter soup, and after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Around 8:20pm PIG mum demanded I come and complete my HEP for her. Oh, I'll use that excuse as to why I haven't continued studying today. XD 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: