Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Post 337b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I can officially login Saturday's plodding total @ 1640; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Take Care Of The Temple' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Do Whatever'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Kim arrived just when dad opened the garage door; good timing! Saved me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. XD
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 13% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Kim.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped with both calves, my back and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was some delicious red dragonfruit; thanks also to Kim for one more mug of white tea with two sugars! Perhaps I'll never get six cups per day again but hey, four's not bad. XD Happiness was reading for another thirty minutes; it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Best thing was that since Kim came @ 4:30pm, she'd stay still 6:30pm and so I got to watch twenty-five minutes of Nine's 6pm news!At 6:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • While dearest dad was cooking dinner for us, I let PIG mum gleefully force me to complete my HEP for her. Thankfully that means I'll have the night to myself, although since I've already exceeded the PISSY two hours she so gleefully restricts me to, I'd better continue study.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: