Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday Post 334e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1795; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Faces Unveiled' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Open Arms'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Breakfast another of PIG mum's green tea cookies! The last one, I think. I hope she makes more soon; they're really yummy! I also drank one mug of Milo/Ovaltine, popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water.
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and

 finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Huh? The dot points have gone right again. XD
  • That done, I wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After doing my daily Bible readings, I tootle online for myself until PIG mum called me over to make myself lunch. I've clean forgotten what it was, but I remember I had to get myself a spoon for it.
  • Lunch finished, I return online briefly until summoned by PIG mum to attend NAB physio.
  • My new student's called Rahul; he's Indian!
  • Physio today: reaching for Ela, stepping and holding for Erf, weightshifting and keyboard playing for Ela.
  • After I recorded down what I did for physio, I plodded my ten laps with Tina and then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stays after I call her back to please gimme some facewash and holds the showerhead over my back to keep me warm, I'm actually all done after singing only 9% but happily lean fully against the side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • After I flip the nice hot water off, I get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Erf's sock and one last when I'm drying inside my ears/she's washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, I skoot my chair over to get myself a spoon for dinner and then sit and munch one yummy juicy pear for arvo tea. I also read for one hour and finish the Attila the Hun book! Looking forward to reading a Matthew Reilly one next!
  • Before Tina leaves, I use the loo for two more tinkles. She's back Thursday and taking me shopping!
  • I return online till 5:45pm, use the loo for one tinkle and then hit the couch ready to watch Nine's 6pm news with Carnival!
  • Woo hoo, that was the 55TH time I've watched the 6pm news bulletin! :D Since I'd brought my mobile along with me, I could record down all the interesting surnames I saw: Swenson, Frydenberg, Uhlmann, Albanese, Burgan, Mercorella, Heinke, Cavalloro, Berejiklian, Pullar, Bloss, Littleproud, Toohey, Bamford, Jardim, Ricciardo, Lowndes, St Leger, Mickenbecker,and Guiness. Forecast for Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-24,Calcutt, Frecklington
  • Once the news finished, I headed back to the table and played Farm Heroes while waiting for dad to microwave dinner. I finally reached Farm Heroes level 300!! I immediately texted Kim that. XD
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy sugar loaf and several little chunks of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink, used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online, waiting for our small group Zoom meeting!
  • Well, Supreme Leader sent the link five minutes late, but we're continuing our study from Acts 5:this time from verse seventeen till the end.
  • Huh, PIG mum's being noisy using her stand mixer … never mind, I'll just turn the computer volume up. XD Hope she's making sth yummy for my breakfast toms!
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, the final, final events for tonight but what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! XD. ^^, .  


 

No comments: