Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday Post 338

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1911 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Need A Vision'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Life Would Be Great If Only...' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Why Me?' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I visit the bathroom once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:15am~
  • At 8:02pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:58. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Had PIG mum's cupcake that she baked last night for breakfast~
  • Turned alarm on, climbed into 4WD and saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session: stood entire session, bent eight/nine times to floor for Ela to move object, timed readhing for both hands, weightshifting, falling forwards and to the left.
  • Now @ 8:32pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:34. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:20!
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • PIG mum ordered takeaway from Woka Warrigal and then I went into Woolies and walked the length of the store and back with her to buy groceries. We also bumped into Chris! She's a cat person, and we elbow bumped twice~
  • Got home, washed hands, had lunch and then tootled online.
  • Opened door for Pao and took a nice hot shower after plodding my ten laps with her - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, one yummy banana and one small mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading The Horse Whisperer for fifty minutes; today I reached pg. 333 @ 3:41 and pg. 350 @ 3:49. As for Pao, after she cleaned the bathroom she sat and massaged Ela for about forty minutes, painting her dark green with yellow spots today.
  • At 5:25pm I used the loo for one tinkle and then Pao and I joined With One Voice Brisbane's thirty-minute online rehearsal, only today connection was terrible, I had to keep refreshing the page and besides, today Cathy-With-A-C and Mr. Jay just performed Beatles songs. XD
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more tinkles and then crashed on the couch to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin with Carnival: the 65TH time I've watched it! Thanks to Pao who passed me my mobile, here are all the interesting surnames I found: Calcutt, Morrow, Fabris, Farmer, Berejiklian, McGowan,Ardern, Albanese, Leifer, Erljch, Gove, Arvier,   Trump, Smethurst (heard), Scully, Bridenstine, Riordan, Pullar,Tzipori,  Oates, Asiata, Lunney, Xerri, Thorton, Cavallaro, and Britt 1AUD = 66.1USc, aBrisbane was 11-25 today and will be 14-25 toms. Cheers, Em. ^^

No comments: