Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday Post 335

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2372 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'An Attitude Adjustment (3)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after I watch Nine's news tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
  • At 5:05pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 5:16pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am and after one pot :P trip I tried immediately falling back asleep coz I hoped to wake and use the pot :P once more before Tina arrived!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: