Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday Post 334f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1887. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: physio for the third consecutive day, this time with Vincent. >< Stress abounds … *sigh* Meaning I'll haveta turn the alarm on. Hopefully Vincent'll lemme do physio in the waiting room with him; also hopefully we'll get some yummy takeaway from somewhere after buying groceries.
  • Pao's coming to mind me from like 3:30pm and joining me for twenty-five minutes of choir practice before she leaves @ 6pm while I get to watch Nine's 6pm bulletin again, yay!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five. XD

No comments: