Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday Post 336e

Good evening! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1680, lemme just note down that Joni's devotional topic's 'Ram Fat', Our Daily zBread's devotional topic's 'Sweeter Than Honey' and continue with tonight's events?
  • Starting shutting things down @ 5:45pm, used the loo for one tinkle @ 5:50pm and was on the couch with Carnival to watch Nine's 6pm news - the 65TH time I've watched a 6pm news bulletin this year! :D Even better, I'd brought along my mobile and could record all the interesting surnames I saw: Fabris, Mullan, Pilcher, Cowell, Lawon, Westacott, Plibersek, Palaszczuk, Calcutt, Fusco, Crisafulli, Arvier, Heinke, Luker, D'Allesandro, Quayle, Dagg, Riga, Pullar, Daliri, Sarv, Lamb, Metherill, Dobbin, Issako, Don, Sami, Starc, Antico, Barty, Martinez, Youngberry and McInnery! 1AUD = 65.98USc Toms Mt. Gravatt's forecast: 11-24.
  • After the news ended, I quickly wolfed down dinner, used the loo for one tinkle then plopped online waiting for Zoom link from Supreme Leader for small group.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight but it's not Wednesday till toms! XD

No comments: