Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday Post 337b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, ZEm's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2150 (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Take Your Tears To God' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Unusual Kindness' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! >< *sigh* Yet another day when I'll not get to enjoy the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day online ... but just noting down that I enjoyed my 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night, despite the cruel and unfaithful God trying to ruin my awesome sleep streak by sending the garbage truck THUNDERING down our road WHILE 'TWAS STILL TOTALLY PITCH BLACK and then Tiff came to give Ela a session of OT before I went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Pinelands Plaza Coles and saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm; when she left, I happily watched Nine's 6pm bulletin - the 63RD time I've watched the news this year! Wolfed down dinner before watching Sandon's comedy sketch; tonight my favourite lines were when one guy likened the other to some Tim Tam and when urinals were advertised @ the pubs: you can piss and get pissed @ the same time. XD Toms Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm; originally I was looking forward to toms coz May the 23'rd's my Freedom Day! Kim said she was free to take me to Ho Lin Wah for lunch to celebrate should the parents agree; I asked dad tonight but he's already refused. >< *sigh* Then I asked dad if he wouldn't let Kim take me out for lunch, could we have dinner out together toms night to celebrate? Again, no. I'm not sure why, but I'm still planning to try and enjoy toms as much as I'm able to... oh, if dad's not gonna let Kim take me out nor taking us out tonight I'm already gonna log Saturday's total @ 1640. Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: