Monday, May 25, 2020

Tuesday Post 336b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I'm gonna login my plodding total @ 1680 (since I'm again staying @ home all day) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Thou, O King, Art The Most Worthy' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and  SIX MINUTES online after lunch!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:25, I lasted 5:08. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:25am, and after one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep right away because since it's almost Winter dearest dad won't leave for work until 8:25!

No comments: