Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday Post 335d

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Seeing that I've already logged in tonight's plodding total @ 1670, lemme note down potential final, final events for Monday?
  • After I wash and dry Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 5:26pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:59. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After reading my daily Bible passages, I tootle online for myself until midday, when I use the loo for another tinkle then grab myself spoons for lunch and dinner before sitting down @ the gobbling :P table.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: