Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday Post 338d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2938 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-one. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Had fried rice for dinner; yesterday was the TWENTIETH time this month I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery for all three meals and today was thew TWENTY-FIRST!!! :D :D :D
  • Was ready to return online after taking my bowl over to the sink but dad demanded I watch the first half of the Roosters and Rabbitohs.
  • Come halftime I immediately returned online and published the previous post.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: my sleep-in day~ Tina's meant to mind me from 10am till 1pm; wonder how late she'll arrive toms and what excuse she'll give? XD
  • Will shower with her @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come 4pm till 6pm anymore~ Will hopefully get three full mugs of white tea (it really annoys me that Tina doesn't fill the cup up with milk after pouring the boiling water like everyone's who's ever looked after me does ><) and also hopefully get to read for a blessed three hours because it's only ever Saturdays I get that chance! Oh, will prolly plod my ten laps with Tina @ midday and I'll login Saturday's plodding total already @ 1630.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: