Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday Post 335b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1630, lemme just note down Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Tell Me A Story' and cover potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I'd logged outta everything, used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who left me one little slice of her yummy cheesecake for arvo tea! After the parents went for walkies, I skooted the chair over to the fridge and drank two/three mouthfuls of milk straight from the bottle, too. XD Happiness was reading for forty-five more minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ But silly dad left sth inside the house and banged the door; luckily I walked to the front door then back to the gobbling :P table slowly and safely, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Before returning online I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum has demanded I head over to the sofa and watch Nine's 6pm news; she'd better not get dad to start dinner without me!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: