Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday Post 336d

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Huh, idiot Wally doesn't love me today; he's said I've only plodded 786 steps today! Hence why I'm gonna ignore him and login my final, final plodding total for today @ 1630. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for Monday?
  • Had one slice of the cake PIG mum baked last night for breakfast! Verdict: too rich, but sweetness was perfect; the icing was delicious!
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and tootled online before getting myself a spoon and having hotpot leftovers with rice for lunch. Also poured myself one big mug of Chinese tea.
  • David came to gimme a session of physio: 100 sit-to-stands, 100 reaches for Era to the left and the same for Ela, thirty sit-to-stand squats
  • Plodded my ten laps with Tina and then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one lil slice of the chocolate cake PIG mum baked last night plus one small mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; today I finished pg. 250 @ 3:57pm and reached pg. 275 @ 4:38. As for Tina, she very slowly cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for about twenty minutes, painting her purple with medium blue dots.
  • Before Tina left I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back toms 1pm/2pm till 4pm.
  • The parents have gone on walkies together~
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Think I'm staying home all day toms too, like today? I've got NAB physio with Rahu @ 1pm/thereabouts.
  • Hoping to read for another hour and looking forward to watching the entire 9pm news bulletin again!
  • Will use the loo once before watching the news, wolf down dinner and use the loo once more before we presumably have small group on Zoom. Haven't heard anything from Supreme Leader yet; will ask toms morning if there's still no notice.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: