Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday Post 335f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 1670, lemme just note down final, final events for Monday?
  • After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • David arrives to gimme a session of physio: Ela reaching fifty times, Era reaching 100 times, fifty bridges and 100 sit-to-stands.
  • After he left I plodded my ten laps with Tina (who arrived one minute late today) and then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina held the showerhead over my back and kept me warm after I called her back to please gimme some facewash, I was actually all done after only 13% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • After I flip the nice hot water off I get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Erf's sock and one last when I'm drying inside the ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea's one yummy banana and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness is reading for one hour; as for Tina, she very slowly cleaned the bathroom and then sat and massaged Ela for about twenty minutes, painting her violet with white spots today.
  • At 4:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles and then signed Tina off with my thanks and byes. She's back toms, same time I think.
  • I returned online until 5:55pm and then I used the loo for one more tinkle then crashed onto the couch to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin with Carnival - the 59TH time I've watched it!
  • Before dinner I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little/big bok choy, one/two wee slices of tasteless soup beef and like two strips of delicious BBQ chook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Around 8:10pm PIG mum boots me offline to complete my HEP for her.
  • That done, I use the loo once more and return online.
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up; I'll need help taking off my pull-up pants! XD
  • UQ physio @ like 1pm/2pm with Rahu. Wonder how late Tina will arrive toms? XD
  • Planning to watch Nine's 6pm news again, wolf down dinner and then join small group Bible study on Zoom!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: