Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Post 336c

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3009 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, Joni'a devotional topic's 'Following Hard' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Talking Tables'. but just noting down I took a nice hot shower - obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself; PIG mum didn't feature until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying. Then I let her gleefully force me to complete the rest of my HEP for her, meaning hopefully the evening's mine. Also hoping PIG mum will help me up toms; looking forward to having lunch @ home with dearest dad but not as looking forward to having physio with David. Will hopefully get to read for one hour before Tina leaves and watch Nine's 6pm bulletin! Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: