Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday Post 334c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 1421 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Forever Love'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • After finishing my most important two hours for the day, I'd headed back to the Axiom website to find out where I'd continue my online study when PIG mum suddenly wakes up, comes downstairs and orders me back to my room to get changed, coz suddenly dearest dad's agreed to take us out! 
  • That done, I climb into the backseat of the 4WD and dearest dad drives us out to Victoria Point! They have walkies, while I sit inside the car and play Candy Crush type games.
  • Lol that's it. Dad tootles us home; since it's past 5pm I ask PIG mum will she please lemme eat some arvo tea before I shower? She says yes, but gleefully forces poor Ela to feed me the pear. That's okay; I'm seated and can fully concentrate.
  • Next I did the other three parts of my HEP with PIG mum before finally taking a shower - obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum didn't feature until my AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying. I honestly can't help but wonder does she get a kick outta watching me struggle to put things on? Coz after she hands the clothing item to me/places the clothing item across my lap she just sits back and smugly watches me have difficulty putting the item on. But like I've just said, I don't care because I'm seated and can fully concentrate.
  • After lifting my second toilet lid for the day, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Suddenly nature calls @ 8:15pm; I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyhow, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: