Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Post 335d

Good evening! Yup, can officially log 1630 as today's plodding total since I've done my HEP with PIG mum. Also noting down that Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "What's In A Name?' and continuing tonight's events, just very briefly?
  • Had a slice of toast for breakfast~
  • Attended ESS online through Facebook Live. Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his 10th installment from his Edge of Glory series entitled 'Humble'.
  • Now @ 8:43 I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:13. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually already played one more memorable game lasting like 8:17 this arvo!
  • Got myself a spoon and had leftover rice for lunch. Oh, my monthlies suddenly arrived. Perhaps that's why I've been feeling tired tonight.
  • Suddenly dad said lets go fishing!
  • Then @ Beenleigh, he decided 'twas too windy so instead we just a Filet-O-Fish meal in the car and went home. XD
  • Did HEP with PIG mum.
  • Showered - obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum didn't feature until Elf's AFO straps and both laces needed tying.
  • Dinner: rice tonight, lotsa yummy broccoli, some beef and some salmon. Having two meats and one veg's rare; usually it's meat and three veg!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final events for ton9ght plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: