Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Post 336d

One final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1640, lemme just note down final, final events for Sunday?
  • After I published the previous post I went and finished my GCCW homework on minions! Planning to wait until someone sends their homework before sending mine ... 
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Only why the heck is it so cold?? Winter doesn't officially arrive until next next Monday!!!
  • Toms: presuming  PIG mum'll help me up before she and dearest dad watch CSS from the television; I've already set a reminder to get alerted once ESS begins. Will remember not to leave comments once service begins but go back and read them afterwards; I'm guessing this computer's slow coz whenever I scroll down to leave a comment the live stream freezes?
  • Also presuming toms will be the 2nd straight day I'm stuck @ home, although PIG mum did mention sth about dearest dad taking us to see Kim when she opens her market stall somewhere? Anyhow, I'm not interested in going unless the parents lemme use Sparkless3 ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: