Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday Post 335f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3227 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now forty-four. Righteo, just super-briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Tiff gave me a session of OT. Era practised typing.
  • Oh, correction: LUNCH was my milk de crunch bun! For breakfast I ate one of PIG mum's healthy buns. They're alright.
  • Turned alarm on, bought groceries from Warrigal Square Woolies and saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm. Plodded my ten laps with her, showered and happily read for one hour.
  • Dinner tonight was the usual stuff, plus two tiny slivers of salted egg!
  • Finished HEP with PIG mum.
  • Toms: should I just login a plodding total of 1630? Staying home all day usually means plodding total of 750, plus the 880 hopefully Tina will do with me means I'll have plodded 1630 laps.
  • Will ask parents again can Tina please take me to Maccas for the three dollar cheeseburger meal; I've honestly forgotten the last time I had chips! XD
  • Hoping for three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the opportunity to read for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: