Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Post 334e

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1776; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Written Code' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Learning From Little Ones'. Anyways, continuing events for Monday?
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and

finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Why has my dot points gone to the right again?? XD Anyhow ...
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • First I read the day's allocated Bible passages and then I tootle online until PIG mum summons me over to make myself lunch.
  • For lunch I made myself a toasted sandwich (two slices; usually only one but today PIG mum lemme have two because she said I needed energy for physio next) and poured myself one mug of Chinese tea.
  • After taking my plate over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Tina arrived exactly on time today! I'm very proud of her. XD
  • David arrived next and gave me a session of physio: 30 minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, reaching for Ela (thirty repetitions), thirty sit-to-stands.
  • After he left I asked Tina please for one mug of water and then did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Oh, before that I plodded my ten laps with her; luckily PIG mum hasn't forbade her to follow me like she has Kim.
  • That was followed by a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, because awesome Tina stayed and held the showerhose over my back after I called her back to please gimme some facewash and kept me warm, I was actually all done after singing the song only nine times but happily leaned fully against the side rail and happily watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  •  hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue and she was washing/drying my glasses.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; today I After I flipped the nice
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 
P.S. Tee hee I've already managed FIVE posts! That'll prolly happen most Mondays from now on. XD



No comments: