Saturday, May 23, 2020

Sunday Post 336b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2026 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'God And Your Money (7)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's ... can you believe it, none! XD Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:23 I lasted 5:23. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:27. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Only I've used up all my time reading fanfiction, so lemme just say I attended ESS this morning and walked around the botanic gardens this arvo.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: