Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday Post 334d

One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Since I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 1630, just lemme note down final, final events for tonight?
  • PIG mum booted me off @ 8:10 and gleefully forced me to do my HEP exercises for her.
  • Before returning online I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum will help me up before she and dad watch CSS.
  • I'm watching ESS toms and have already set myself a reminder for when it starts!
  • Seeing as it's Mother's Day toms, wonder will dad take us anywhere in the arvo? If not, my plodding total will again be 1630; gosh, I wish Monique didn't set that HEP for me... *sigh* 
  • Anyhow, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.G. Actually, final, final plodding total for Saturday actually 1673! Forgot to ring Aunty Nga till @ bathroom but horrid PIG mum wouldn't pass me the phone. Went and got it myself, huh.

No comments: