Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday Post 335e

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1670, I'll just note down that Joni's devotional topic's 'Elizabeth And Me', Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Gift Of Peace' and continue with tonight's events?
  • Now @ 8:19pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:19. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz this arvo I already played one memorable game lasting 7:18 and another 8:30!
  • Lunch is rice leftovers; I also pour myself one mug of Chinese tea to wash lunch down with. Dearest dad WhatsApp video called 4th Aunty; Yau Hin's not even 2.5 yet but already calls me 'Emily' so well!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: