Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday Post 334d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1546 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now ten. Ha, it reached double digits. XD. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up... 
  • 2nd hope: that I can watch the morning news!
  • Looking forward to lunch with dearest dad @ home~
  • Think Tina's minding me from 1-4pm toms arvo … wonder how late she'll arrive? XD
  • Doubtless PIG mum will get David to come gimme a physio session … must ask her tonight may I plod the ten HEP laps with him; if she says no I'll try not use the treadmill toms.
  • 3rd hope: that I can watch Nine's news 6pm bulletin! That'll be the 53RD time this year!
  •  Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: