Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Post 336c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3319. Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?
  • Shortly after I'd published the previous post, PIG mum booted me offline and I let her gleefully force me to complete the rest of my HEP for her.
  • Before I returned online, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: PIG mum's prolly found Tiff to come to gimme a session of OT.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD 
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Saturday arvos anymore.
  • Will happily watch Nine's 6pm bulletin again and then wolf down dinner, because Sandon has invited me to watch his comedy skit @ 7:30pm again! They use Zoom and I'll watch through Facebook Live; how exciting!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: