Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday Post 336b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3818; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Shepherd' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional tropic's 'The Smiling Jesus' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed NINE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm tonight!! Righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?
  • Woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature nudged me awake around 6:25am and said use the pot; Erf replied if you insist but I'm sleepy still ... may I sleep again until dearest dad comes and unlocked the door? Promise I'll go then! Bladder says yes and therefore I snore - all the way until 8:25am, my equal best for 2020!! 
  • Brushed teeth (poor Ela), got the bread out of the freezer, toasted two slices, spread butter and jam myself.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: