Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Post 334d

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1363. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Now @ 5:29pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played memorable games lasting 7:09 and 8:22!
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps (remember, she seriously only helps with the straps; I'm the one doing the leg lifting, holding leg in place while she positions AFO under leg, placing leg down into brace) before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After I wash and dry Era, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum spent last night after I'd let her gleefully boot me off to bed baking green tea cookies for me! That must've been why I had my newest dream: I'm in some LOTR setting, riding a DONKEY and going to buy her breakfast from somewhere! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: