Friday, May 15, 2020

Saturday Post 335

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm logging in my plodding total @ 1630 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Need For Rest And Renewal'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am when PIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs, and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately coz I hoped to fall back asleep before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and left for her half day's work one hour later!
  • At 3:12pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:48. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Success, coz @ 7:20am PIG mum went a-THUMPING UPSTAIRA to get changed for work! XD After the second pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 3:30pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for her half day's work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucked Shirley and me back into bed, promising to stay quiet so we could cuddle and snore in peace, we did just that, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Tina announced her arrival. Five minutes late today; sometimes I think the only time Tina will be prompt for's her own funeral! XD
  • After my usual fifteen more minutes, Tina got me kitted and then we went over to the bathroom and I brushed teeth. Thanks to Tina who squirted out some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoyed her other break this week~
  • After drinking one mug of water, I sat over the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest who's left me one (not half) an egg and ham sandwich; thanks also to Tina who adds one slice of cheese for me, but I'm not sure why dad forbade Tina from giving me two teaspoonfuls of sugar in my tea? Pity that neither GCCW nor book club has resumed yet; when will I ever get another mug of white tea with two sugars? *sigh*
  • Today I happily read for seventy minutes first up, finishing pg. 111 @ 11am, reaching pg. 125 @ 11:20am and reaching pg. 150 @ 11:50am. As for Tina, she spent so long cleaning my bedroom and readying the bathroom for my shower she only had time to massage Ela for like twenty-five minutes before midday arrived; back when Besta still came, Ela would often get a sixty/seventy minute massage! XD
  • At midday I plodded my HEP ten laps with Tina, used the loo for one more tinkle and rang Aunty Lai, chatting with her for 10:45. 
  • Come 12:30pm I went and took a nice hot shower, washing and rinsing my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stayed after I called her back to please gimme some facewash and held the showerhead over my back to keep me warm, I was actually all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off.
  • After Tina came back, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When she rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside the ears.
  • Back outside, lunch was exactly the same as breakfast: ham and egg toastie with a slice of cheese. Pity the parents denied me the three dollar cheeseburger meal from Maccas and I didn't want Tina's feral fried rice again! XD Tina had her usual turkey slice, plain crisps and muesli bar for lunch.
  • At 2pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • Once I've finished my two most important hours of the day, I'll visit the loo once and then hopefully sit and read for forty-five more minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Probably my 2nd consecutive day stuck @ home. Will attend ESS via livestream @ 11am. Will prolly do HEP in the arvo/evening with PIG mum. May also finally haveta get myself cutlery for all three meals toms. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: