Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Post 336

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2495 steps (hence why I'm certain I'll have passed 2.5 grand before the day's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'God And Your Money (4)' but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after I watch Nine's 6pm bulletin!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:26pm, I lasted 5:15. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:43pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 5:09pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:47.   Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep rightaway since Tina would prolly come late anyway! XD Not only that, I had the most INCREDIBLE DREAM EVER! Im inside the Kwok family residences garage; WESTLIFE have come over to gimme a PRIVATE CONCERT after they heard Id missed their only one in Brisbane back in 2007!!!! 
  • Anyhow, sleep didn't return; I counted till 500, slowly, silently but most hatefully sang 1/4 of my original second-favourite song and used the pot :P once more before waiting for Tina's arrival (five minutes late today).
  • After my fifteen more minutes Tina came back and I asked why she was late? Apparently, she got stuck @ red traffic lights for more than five minutes! XD
  • She got me kitted, I headed over to the bathroom and brushed teeth (thanks to Tina who squirted me out some toothpaste) then sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sig
  • *

No comments: