Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday Post 336d

Potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Since I've already logged in Tuesday's plodding total @ 1680, just lemme note down potential final, final events for today?
  • Now @ 5:07pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:43. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play anymore until toms coz I've actually also played one more memorable game lasting 7:57 and another lasting exactly eight minutes! Only I've used up all my time playing, so super-briefly: brushed teeth (poor Ela) then got myself two slices of toast for breakfast. Please note I got the bread from the freezer, put two slices into the toasted then spread the margarine and jam myself; PIG mum only got the bread out for me, brought the toast over for me, handed me the knife, demand I hold the knife 'correctly' for her and restrict how much I was allowed to slather onto the toast.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable, read my daily Bible passages and tootled online.
  • Made myself a tuna sandwich with one slice of cheese for lunch; again, I got the bread out, took two slices to the toaster, spread the tuna, got the cheese, placed the cheese onto the toaster, closed the lid and cut it myself. Also poured myself one mug of yummy chrysanthemum and green/Chinese tea.
  • Had UQ physio with Rahu: reaching for Ela, wrist extensions, stepping for Erf (two steps) and Elf (one step) and then stepping with both legs up and down one step; keyboard playing for Ela.
  • Plodded my ten laps with Tina.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, because Tina kindly stayed to keep the showerhead over my back when I called her back to please gimme some facewash and kept me warm, I was actually all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling for Tina.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted,  arvo tea was one yummy banana and one small mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading The Horse Whisperer for exactly one hour; today I reached pg. 275 @ 3:04pm and reached pg. 300 @ 3:40. Tina very slowly cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for about thirty minutes, painting her terracotta with white spots today.
  • Will start signing outta everything @ 5:45pm, use the loo for one more tinkle @ 5:50pm and be redy to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin with Carnival @ 6pm!
  • Then will wolf down dinner and have small group from Zoom @ 7:30pm~
  • Toms: torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *sigh*
  • Then I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • PIG mum says we can buy takeaway from Woka Warrigal for lunch coz I need my HK-style milk tea!
  • Pao's minding me from like 3:30pm till 6pm; looking forward to choir practice!
  • Also looking forward to watching Nine's 6pm bulletin again!
    Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: