Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday Post 336c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4117. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for Wednesday?
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent eleven times to floor for Ela to reach object, timed reaching for both hands, left hip and shoulder movements weight shifting, falling forwards and two/three attempts before leaving successfully.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Bought groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies.
  • Had takeaway lunch from Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine. When PIG mum went to get sth/give sth to the neighbour, I quickly skooted my chair over to the benchtop and got myself a spoon for dinner. XD
  • Pao minded me from 3:30pm till 6pm.
  • Watched Nine's 6pm news bulletin: the 61ST time I've watched it!
  • Had the usual dinner and then did HEP with PIG mum.
  • Toms: Tina's meant to come help me up @ 8am ... wonder how late she'll be? XD
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme do my ten laps with her.
  • Hitting Sunnybank Plaza for grocery shopping.
  • Ordering my cheap Seoul Bistro $9.90 lunch while Tina goes back to Coles to buy her turkey slice and plain crisps.
  • Looking forward to having Pastor Grace come over for lunch~
  • Should prolly compose GCCW homework toms night.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Despite not having the time to play one game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes tonight I'll still willingly hit the sack because I've actually played 

No comments: