Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Post 337d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 1640, just lemme note down final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up before she and dearest dad watch CSS on YouTube Live. Should I skoot my chair over to get myself lunch and dinner cutlery while they're both upstairs changing?
  • Will read my daily Bible passages and then plop online for myself before attending ESS @ 11am.
  • Wonder will dad take us out in the arvo like he did last Sunday?
  • Anyhow, hope everyone has a smashing Sunday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
     

No comments: