Sunday, May 17, 2020

Monday Post 335b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, I'm logging in my plodding total for today @ 1670 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'God And Your Money (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR online after lunch!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 12TH time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps and we're not even halfway through the year yet! :D
  • Nature didn't call until 7:25am when PIG mum suddenly went a-THUMPING around upstairs and awoke me; after one more loo trip I immediately fell back asleep coz dearest dad would prolly leave for work one hour later!
  • Success, @ 8:15am dearest dad walks considerately silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage; that awakens me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend the ten minutes till 8:25am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad retucked me and Stripey (PIG mum removed Shirley coz I've got my monthlies right now and don't wanna dirty her but PIG mum can't find Griddy! Instead, she gave me another pyjama top and I called him Stripey XD) back into bed, we cuddled and had a massive snore - PIG mum overslept herself and I didn't wake again until 9:45am!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: