Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday Post 335

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3456 (nice number! XD) steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'An Attitude Adjustment (2)'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "'If Only' Living" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Photobombing Jesus' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and NINETEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* Meaning I'll not have time to played Bejeweled tonight, but just super-briefly?
  • Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am~
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session: stood most session, bent to floor about ten times for Ela to move object, weightshifting, timed reaching for both hands, falling forwards and left and three attempts before successfully leaving.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Bought groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies and takeaway ten dollar lunch: yummy ho fan in egg sauce.
  • Paola minded me from 3:30pm till 6pm and joined choir rehearsal with me: today I got to sing for about twelve minutes!
  • Watched Nine's 6pm news - the 55TH time I've watched the bulletin this year!
  • Did HEP for PIG mum.
  • Toms:Tina's meant to help me up @ 8am.
  • Will read for one hour (started my new Matthew Reilly novel today; it's awesome! I reached pg. twenty-five @ 4:10pm~ since the public library still hasn't reopened.
  • Hitting Sunnybank Plaza with Tina.
  • Sharing lunch with the Lungs over Zoom @ 1pm!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: