Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday Post 337f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3550 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-two. Seems higher than usual ... anyways, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up... Oh, and it's the first day of Winter! Ugh.
  • Doubtless she's got David coming over to gimme a session of physio.
  • Tina's supposed to mind me from 2pm till like 5pm; hope PIG mum gives her hell for not coming Saturday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five. XD

No comments: