Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Post 336c

Good evening again! Having already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 1640, now I'll just note down Our Daily 'Bread's devotional topic's 'Keepers Of The Light, Joni's devotional topic's 'Vision' and briefly continue with tonight's events?
  • Returned online until PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap (which had stretched way into the evening XD) and gleefully forced me offline.
  • Did my HEP for PIG mum.
  • Dad wouldn't lemme eat out with Kim for lunch nor would he take us out for dinner but instead he bought two pizzas back home from Domino's for celebration! :D
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of green tea after which I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: