Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday Post 335f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 1670, just lemme note down final, final events for tonight?
  • For Bible study tonight, we're going through Acts chapter six.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and alwaysrising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: late morning/early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *sigh*
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture afterwards? Wonder if there's time for PIG mum to take me for lunch somewhere with HK-style milk tea?
  • Can't remember who's coming to mind me from 3:30pm till 6pm; hopefully Pao!
  • Will also hopefully get to read for one hour before joining choir practice for twenty-five minutes!
  • Then I'm looking forward to watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: